Saturday 31 January 2015

Warning! NOT a 4G phone! - Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16GB Factory Unlocked International Version WHITE Review


Warning, this phone, despite being a Samsung Galaxy S5, DOES NOT come with 4G capability.
I did not think it was possible for a phone, as new and advanced as the S5, to NOT have 4G capability.
The first month I owned the phone, I thought I wasn't getting 4G due to poor network connections. Then I finally looked at my friend's phone, an older Samsung Note 3, and saw he had 4G. We both have the same network.

Then I reread the specifications. Now I realized, why they included so much nonsense specifications such as: "B10 (E-GSM 900MHz), B13 (DCS 1,800MHz), B14 (PCS 1,900MHz) 3G UMTS B1 (IMT 2,100MHz), B2 (PCS 1,900MHz), B5 (US 850MHz Cellular), B8 (GSM 900MHz)"

Have you ever read one cell phone review, mentioning any of the above specifications? No. All they are trying to do is HIDE the fact that it DOES NOT contain 4G.

Thankfully, I called Amazon, complained, and as Amazon always seems to do, they saved the day by accepting a return with FULL refund =).

Just FYI,Samsung S5 SM-G900H translates into NO 4G. You have to purchase the S5 SM-G900F in order to get 4G.
Same price, too.
I have no clue why they are selling a phone as advanced as the S5, WITHOUT 4G, and at the SAME PRICE, no less.

Completely mind-boggling.

If you HATE 4G, then this phone is for you. ;)


Warning! NOT a 4G phone! -   Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H 16GB Factory Unlocked International Version WHITE Review

No comments:

Post a Comment