Saturday 31 January 2015

It's a tablet and a laptop all in one, pretty cool - Sony VAIO SVD13223CXB 13.3-Inch Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (Black) Laptop Computers Review


Sony VAIO SVD13223CXW 13.3-Inch Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Ultrabook (White) is a great laptop and tablet for $1,399 dollars. The only real drawback I found was this product does not come with a DVD drive. But this ultrabook is very lightweight and works as both a laptop and tablet.

This laptop has all the features that you will find with most desktop PC's and in some respects this laptop has the ability to access the hard-drive faster than a typical desktop. Once you boot up this device you will notice right away the sharp images it can display. The screen is 13.3" and will allow you to do anything you could do on a desktop. The screen displays at 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD.

This laptop is filled with many great features. I have listed a few that I felt were important for you to know before making a purchase. I also want to say please email me if you have any questions, I would be happy to help. It is important to do your research when buying a laptop and I enjoy helping others with fun, cool technology like this. I tried to make the features sound less confusing and they are as follows:

* Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-4200U
* Display: 13.3-Inch Screen, Intel HD Graphics 4400
* Memory (RAM): 4 GB
* Storage (hard drive): 128 GB Solid-State Drive
* touchscreen allows for a snappy and responsive touch experience.
* LED backlight ensures a bright display while conserving battery power.
* Genuine Windows 8.1
* Anti-Virus Software: Microsoft Windows Defender
* USB 3.0:2
* Battery Type: Standard Lithium Ion Battery (VGP-BPS34 3650mAh)
* Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
* Dimensions (Approx.):14.84 x 3.15 x 12.24 inches
* Weight (Approx.): 2.9 pounds

Again I think you will love this laptop like I do and I would definitely recommend it.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.


It

No comments:

Post a Comment