Saturday 31 January 2015

I bought a golden 6 iphone, unlocked on 16 ... - Apple iPhone 6, Gold, 16 GB (Unlocked) Review


I bought a golden 6 iphone, unlocked on 16 December and brought to Brazil because I live here.
Arriving had the unfortunate surprise to discover that it is LOCKED.
Do not understand what happened because the specifications of the product and according to the almost $ 800 price was clear that this was an unlocked product.

Now I have a cell blocked by AT & T operator, which does not work here in Brazil.

I paid $ 800 for an unlocked cell phone while a locked cost me only 200.

To unlock my phone here in Brazil I have to pay a fee, but I know of no reliable place to make it unlocked.

I am very upset and dissatisfied with the product.


I bought a golden 6 iphone, unlocked on 16 ... -   Apple iPhone 6, Gold, 16 GB (Unlocked) Review

No comments:

Post a Comment