Saturday 31 January 2015

Buy this phone if you're in need! You won't be sorry for your purchase. - Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 Factory Unlocked International Version WHITE Review


I've had an iPhone 4 and now an iPhone 5 and can't see what the allure to Apple products is after buying this phone. I needed a separate phone for work and this one fit the bill nicely. Affordable price, factory unlocked, stellar reputation with Samsung. I paid nearly three times this price for my iPhone 5 and this phone annihilates it in performance. The screen is the same size as my iPhone, and I've added a micro SD card to equal my iPhone's storage (actually exceed, including the phone's internal 8GB). I might order a second one for personal use and toss the iPhone 5 on eBay!


Buy this phone if you

No comments:

Post a Comment