Tuesday 20 January 2015

For a $99 tablet, truely impressed with the performance - ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME170CX-A1-BK 7-Inch 16GB Tablet Review


I hesitate at first and didn't expect much due to it's price and some of the negative reviews here. I was glad I gave this tablet a chance and bought it. So far, I"m very impressed with this tablet and happy with the my purchase. First off, I charged the battery to 100% - no problem, so far so good, It is very very light - much lighter than I thought - which is a big plus for me and my toddler's son (main user). I've been testing this tablet on the last few days and is very happy with how it performs. For three days straight, I kept the tablet on for at least 15hrs a day - either running some sort of games or playing videos on Youtube to test it out. It ran smoothly - ran games (even the data heavy intensive HayDay!) and streamed video with no lags.


For a $99 tablet, truely impressed with the performance -    ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME170CX-A1-BK 7-Inch 16GB Tablet  Review

No comments:

Post a Comment