Friday 16 January 2015

Awesome Picture and Easy Smart TV setup - Sony KDL60W630B 60-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV Review


One of the best pictures for the money. I originally bought a 60 inch Sharp, but noticed my 7 year old Sony XBR 46 inch still had a better picture. I spent at least a day trying every recommended setting I could find, but had no luck. I took back the TV and immediately replaced it with this Sony. I spent about $300 more, but it was well worth it. I can not stop watching this great picture, and I have not had a chance to fine tune the settings yet except for turning off the motion enhancement.

I was not looking for a smart TV, but I will say the setup and use of the features are very easy.

This TV does not have 3D capabilities, but I have never had the desire to watch TV that requires special glasses to enjoy.

You can't go wrong with this TV


Awesome Picture and Easy Smart TV setup -   Sony KDL60W630B 60-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment