Friday 16 January 2015

Great laptop for the price! - 15.6" HP 15-r011dx Laptop Intel Pentium N3520 with Turbo Boost up to 2.4GHz 4GB DDR3 RAM 750GB HDD SuperMulti DVD Burner Webcam Windows 8.1 (Certified Refurbished) Review


It arrived quickly and was well packaged. This computer works just as well as any brand new laptop for a fraction of the cost. The specs are great, huge hard drive, fast processing, etc. I previously had a $1400 custom Dell laptop and I like this HP runs faster and has more hard drive space. The only con for me is that there are only two usb ports. I use both an external mouse and an external hard drive, so I would need to purchase a usb hub if I wanted to connect a printer to it. That's not a big deal though. Overall this is a fantastic machine.


Great laptop for the price! -    15.6" HP 15-r011dx Laptop Intel Pentium N3520 with Turbo Boost up to 2.4GHz 4GB DDR3 RAM 750GB HDD SuperMulti DVD Burner Webcam Windows 8.1 (Certified Refurbished)  Review

No comments:

Post a Comment