Saturday 31 January 2015

Over all I found the following setting to work best for the TV - LGReview 60LB5200 60-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV Review


Just got my TV yesterday. I can say there is light bleed and minor clouding that can be minimized by lowering the backlight. Over all I found the following setting to work best for the TV. Remember: You will notice the lightbleed if you are watching dark scenes and the room where the TV is dark. Daytime watching, and bright scenes are no problem. It was a no brainer at such an awesome price. I have PS3, so, did not need smart TV.
Here are the suggested specs:

Picture Mode

Aspect Ratio : Just Scan
Picture Settings
Backlight : 35
Contrast : 90
Brightness : 56
Sharpness : 10
V Sharpness : 10
Color : 50
Tint : 0
Expert Control
Dynamic Contrast : Off
Noise Reduction : Off
MPEG Noise : Off
Black Level : Low
Real Cinema : On
TruMotion : Off


Over all I found the following setting to work best for the TV -   LGReview 60LB5200 60-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV Review

No comments:

Post a Comment