Saturday 21 February 2015

Very Impressed! - Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

Very Impressed! -   Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

I lost my S5 when I went jet skiing with my girlfriend (water damage). I needed a new phone. Being an android lover and lover of big screens and a major techie who loves being able to use my phone as a computer, I tried the HTC m8. It was really good but the camera sucked so I got rid of it. I tried the IPhone like my gf suggested and I didn't like the restrictive (but super smooth) iOS and the tiny screen. Then I thought about this phone and I decided to get it by looking at the spec sheet and the brand. Sony products I have owned have been great so it helped my decision. I can't believe I'm saying this but this phone is so much better than all the others!!!!! Seriously, I'd never thought I'd love another phone more than my S5 but I do! The camera kicks butt, the UI is mega smooth, the screen is gorgeous (it doesn't get super dim like my S5 though. The lowest brightness of my Xperia is 16nits as opposed to 4nits on my S5), the design is beautiful and useful (water proof in this rainy weather), and it's overall super slick and quick. I am VERY picky with my technology but this phone is amazing. I love it and it will easily be my daily driver for 2 yes. Then I will get the next Xperia. This is the first sony phone I've ever had and it didn't disappoint. It totally took out all competition from other flagships. To be honest, the only fault I find in this phone is the high low brightness problem I mentioned earlier. If you want a beautiful, powerful, durable, and big screen phone, you can't go wrong. I give this phone a 9.5/10 easily. If you have any questions, email me at newengland11@live.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment