Saturday 21 February 2015

Best 2014 Phone (But WorldWide Distributors Lied to me) - Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

Best 2014 Phone (But WorldWide Distributors Lied to me) -   Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

I purchased the Xperia Z2 Factory Unlocked with International Warranty: I received the phone Yesterday. I've used the Sony Xperia Z and Z1, and I love both, In fact, I passed my older phones to my sister and my mom, because I really love it, and I didn't wanna sell my xperia's.

The display is big, but not too much... is perfect for me, bright and provides a feeling of naturalness, the view angles are excellent, and the level of darkness of the black color improves significantly. Thanks to the IPS RGB display (Z and Z1 have TFT displays)

The sound is AWESOME, comparing with the xperia Z and the Z1 (And all the galaxy's), this phone sounds terrific.

NFC's technologies work's Fine transferring Photos, music and other archives with other phones, my smart tags work well too.

I use a Sony 64 Gig SD card so total usable storage on the phone is about 75Gb.

Battery life is awesome! 3200mAh... I finish my days with 30 or 40% of battery

The better Feature: It's waterproof, like Z and Z1, The earphone jack is uncovered and doesn't affect the waterproofing at all. In my Xperia z I have to remove the jack cover for listening music, but no more... To prevent closing and opening this little covers I bought a Sony Dock

The 20.7 mp Camera is Awesome!!! and the secondary camera is better than Z and Z1 too. Photographs are utterly brilliant and very VERY fine detail, The Colors are so Natural, better than Galaxy S5, S4 and S3 that seems to use an Ultra artificial coloring.

I really like this phone and I have nothing negative to say. I bought it in Black, because my older phones are White... I have to change it... Is really beautiful, Gorgeous, and the materials are really amazing too, it makes me feel the heaven in my hands =). I think that the Z2 is the most beautiful and powerful phone in the market.

with 3Gb of Ram, and a 2.3 GHZ 801 processor, is SO fast, nothing negative to say... It's ultra fast

I ordered the phone from "WorldWide Distributors" because I emailed EVERY seller, to find the correct one that include the noise cancell headset and the dock in the phone box, this seller told me: "Yes it comes with both and has a 1yr manufactures warranty through Sony" then I did the purchase, and immediately I sent other e-mail to the seller confirming that the accessories was include in the box, surprisingly, The seller told me two days after: "Unfortunately, the phone does not come with the noise cancelling headset and the magnetic dock. We do apologize for any inconvenience on this matter". I had to talk with amazon and now Amazon have to refund the amount of the accessories that the seller offered me. This seller is a liar, and I'll never do transactions with them.

I live In Venezuela and the phone Works Fine in every Company, gets 4G (LTE) in Digitel (Unique with LTE, and is not so good =s)

If you're looking for the best 2014 phone, z2 is a great choice, M8 is also an excellent choice but isn't waterproof, that in my case, is not a choice, I really hated the Galaxy S5 when I hold it in my hands, so plastic, and the display and Camera have unrealistic colors

Sorry for my English Level, I hope you Understand


No comments:

Post a Comment