Saturday 21 February 2015

Best phone ever - Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

Best phone ever -   Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

Absolutely the best phone I have ever owned. It is lightning fast, very responsive, holds a charge all day after heavy use, has the best screen resolution and color I have ever seen, great camera that is easy to use.
I can not say enough good things about this phone. I have AT&T and my monthly fees have actually gone down with having a larger data plan and no contract.
If I had any quibbles at all, it night be that the phone without a case is a very slick and slides due to the tempered glass back. I did however purchase MOTOMO case that fits snugly and solves this issue without giving up the good looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment