Saturday 21 February 2015

Great camera - Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

Great camera -   Sony XPERIA Z2 D6503 FACTORY UNLOCKED International Version No Warranty WHITE Review

I love this phone. Finally a decent camera in a cell phone! As a sailor, waterproofness matters to me, so I don't want to be opening the usb port all the time. It has taken some time for me to get used to the magnetic connector thing but now that I found those magnector cables (you can find them here on Amazon) I'm all good there. My phone came from Hong Kong, and sadly did not include the spiffy noise canceling earbuds. But that's ok, I found a set fairly cheap elsewhere so I'm good. I'm using on T-Mobile USA, and getting it up and running there was quite painless.


No comments:

Post a Comment